Aromatic Kinesiology® Group Practice Days 2019
Sunday 30 June 2019 &
Sunday 18 August 2019
Isabel Alessi and Doris Mounsey are offering Aromatic Kinesiology® (AK) Group Practice Days in 2019. During an AK group practice day, we provide a safe environment for small groups of AK students to practice one of the AK balances (from AK1/AK2/AK3) to gain proficiency in muscle-testing and providing an AK session to their future AK clients.
AK Group Practice Days include:
- Revision and practice of one AK Balance per practice day.
- Review of different Aromatic Kinesiology techniques of centring, grounding and checking all pre-balance switching-points so that the energy of the group is ready to work together and all participants have re-visited the pre-balance-energy-checks.
- Find a group essential oil.
- Re-visiting the chosen AK Balance step by step and answering all questions.
- Participants work in pairs: each participant is giving a 60min AK balance and receiving a 60min AK balance.
- Q&A time after the AK Balances.
Healthy nibbles, Coffee, Tea & Water, is provided.
Please bring your lunch.
We will have a 45min lunch break.
Sunday, 30 June 2019 from
Sunday, 18 August 2019 from
Melbourne, you will receive the private address after booking.
Attendance of AK1.
Cost for AK Group Practice Day
$150 per person per day
Please use the booking links
What to bring:
- Blossoming Heart Book
- Aromatic Emotional Barometer
- AK 1, AK 2 or AK 3 manual (depending on your previous attendance)
- Notebook and Pen
Call Doris Mounsey on 0423 494 413 or
Isabel Alessi on 0410 178 238
Or email email@example.com