Aromatic Kinesiology® Group Practice Day 2020
Sunday 1 March 2020 &
Sunday 24 May 2020
Isabel Alessi and Doris Mounsey are offering Aromatic Kinesiology® (AK) Group Practice Days in 2020. During an AK group practice day, we provide a safe environment for small groups of AK students to practice one of the AK balances (from AK1/AK2/AK3) to gain proficiency in muscle-testing and providing an AK session to their future AK clients.
AK Group Practice Days include:
- Revision and practice of one AK Balance per practice day.
- Review of different Aromatic Kinesiology techniques of centring, grounding and checking all pre-balance switching-points so that the energy of the group is ready to work together and all participants have re-visited the pre-balance-energy-checks.
- Find a group essential oil.
- Re-visiting the chosen AK Balance step by step and answering all questions.
- Participants work in pairs: each participant is giving a 60min AK balance and receiving a 60min AK balance.
- Q&A time after the AK Balances.
Healthy nibbles, Coffee, Tea & Water, is provided.
Please bring your lunch.
We will have a 45min lunch break.
Sunday, 1 March 2020 from
Sunday, 24 May 2020 from
Melbourne, you will receive the private address after booking.
Attendance of AK1.
Cost for AK Group Practice Day
$150 per person per day
Please use the booking links
What to bring:
- Blossoming Heart Book
- Aromatic Emotional Barometer
- AK 1, AK 2 or AK 3 manual (depending on your previous attendance)
- Notebook and Pen
Call Doris Mounsey on 0423 494 413 or
Isabel Alessi on 0410 178 238
Or email [email protected]
If you have any questions, I’m happy to help you.
Send me an email here or message Doris on 0432 494 413